The heart is only seen in the heart transplant operations.
The heart transplant is used in 4 different operations:
- Break through the rib cage. This can be done in two ways:
- Grab the lungs and liver and remove them from the body.
- Cut the upper esophageal sphincter (find the line at the top of the gullet) and the cardiac sphincter (find the line where the gullet ends and the stomach begins) with a scalpel and take out the stomach.
- Cut the old heart at the slightly marked positions at the superior vena cava and aorta (biggest blood vessels of the left and right) and take it out. The marked positions of the two smaller blood vessels (left pulmonary blood vessels) need not be cut.
- Grab the new heart from the container and put it in the body. The orientation must be correct.
- It is possible to cut the heart out by removing only the ribs on your left and the left lung. This is essential for clearing minimum-blood-loss runs and speed runs.
- If the old heart is not beating, then it naturally must have been cut.
- To get 'It's In! It's In I Tell You!' easily, try holding the heart above Bob's chest until he dies (he should be bleeding profusely before you try this). When you lose, wait for the held-up heart to drop into his chest to get the achievement.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.