|Heart Transplant |
Keep in mind, in this operation the tools and organs will sometimes fly through the vehicle as the driver aggressively takes on some curves.
Always check if the new heart is still in that medical box somewhere safe.
- Break through the rib cage. This can be done in two ways:
- Grab the lungs and liver and remove them from the body.
- Cut the stomach connections with a scalpel and take out the stomach
- Cut the old heart at the slightly marked positions and take it out
- Grab the new heart from the container and put it in the body.
|Left side of the ambulance.||Middle of the ambulance.||Right side of ambulance.|
- Double Kidney Transplant (Ambulance)
- Brain Transplant (Ambulance)
- Eye Transplant (Ambulance)
- Teeth Transplant (Ambulance)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.