|Heart Transplant |
- Break through the rib cage. This can be done in two ways:
- Grab the lungs and liver and remove them from the body.
- Cut the stomach connections with a scalpel and take out the stomach
- Cut the old heart at the slightly marked positions and take it out
- Grab the new heart from the container and put it in the body.
|Example of a left table.||Bob's stretcher.||Example of a right table.|
- Double Kidney Transplant (Corridor)
- Brain Transplant (Corridor)
- Eye Transplant (Corridor)
- Teeth Transplant (Corridor)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.