The kindeys are only seen in the double kidney transplant operation.
The double kidney transplant is used in 4 different operations:
- Double Kidney Transplant
- Double Kidney Transplant (Corridor)
- Double Kidney Transplant (Ambulance)
- Double Kidney Transplant (Space)
- Cut the large intestine at the ileocecal valve (to your right and below the small intestine) and the sigmoid colon (your bottom right).
- Cut the small intestine at the ileum (find the line across the intestines on your left) and the duodenum (part where the small intestine begins; beneath the large intestine).
- Remove both intestines.
- (Optional) Cut the stomach at the cardiac sphincter (find the line where the gullet ends and the stomach begins) and remove the liver and the stomach.
- Cut the kidneys by poking the uretero-pelvic junction (point where the yellow canals touch the kidneys) from the top with a scalpel or another sharp object.
- Remove the two kidneys. The right kidney is especially deep within the body, and a non-lethal object can be used to move it out.
- Place the new kidneys. They need to be in the correct position, although the orientation does not matter much.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.