Procedure on Gworb
- Remove the hand shaped thing from the gobbleshaft
- Break the lower ribs (buzzsaw or hammer).
- Use a scalpel or a pair of scissors to cut the two glowing tubes holding the Pewdsball.
- Break the ribs surrounding the ball (Don't use a laser, it's too risky).
- Break the glass case holding the replacement Pewdsball
- Put the Pewdsball into place to complete the surgery.
- This is the second alien organ that glows, with the other organ being the Gavichal.
- The Pewdsball gets its name from Pewdiepie, a Swedish gamer on YouTube. The video below shows him doing a Pewdsball transplant.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.