In every level in the game, it appears in the top left corner.
The clock shows you the time of your computer's clock. For example: It's "04:00" in real life, so the radio clock shows "04:00" (just if you set your computer's clock to the real time).
Beside the radio clock, the watch around your hand also shows the real time.
- If you place the radio clock in Bob's chest after removing the heart, you will get the achievement The Beat Of Your Heart.
- If you punch the clock it will change the music.
- The player can see the clock taped to the bed/wheelchair in the Corridor missions.
- The clock plays the music in the levels, if you throw the clock out the back of the ambulance, the music will fade out.
- Grabbing the Radio and hitting it on the counter or any wall or non-movable object, will either change the part of the soundtrack, or play the Surgeon Rap, awarding the achievement What A Load Of Bull.
- The clock appears to be based off of the Soundesign 3620 Digital Alarm Clock.