|Teeth Transplant |
|Scissors or Scalpel|
Drill or sickle probe
- Cut the straps on both sides of the mask.
- Take the tool of your choice and touch the brown teeth with it. After causing enough damage they will automatically fall out.
- Open one of the three plastic containers containing the teeth and grab the Tweezers.
- As soon as you touch one of the tooth with the Tweezers, they will be grabbed and held in place.
- Move the Tweezers with the tooth into the mouth of the patient and they will automatically latch to the first free place they touch.
- If you removed some non-rotten teeth, you have to replace those as well.
- It is irrelevant which sort of tooth you put at which position. You can just give the patient all grinders and the mission will succeed anyways.
- After all free places in the mouth are filled with normal teeth, the operation ends.
|Example of a left table.||Bob's stretcher.||Example of a right table.|
- Heart Transplant (Corridor)
- Double Kidney Transplant (Corridor)
- Brain Transplant (Corridor)
- Eye Transplant (Corridor)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.