|Teeth Transplant |
|Scissors or Scalpel|
Drill or sickle probe
Keep in mind that this operations takes place in space, so the organs and tools will continue to fly through the room when touched. It is also easy to lose the new organs by pushing them above the players field of operation.
- Cut the straps on both sides of the mask.
- Take the tool of your choice and touch the brown teeth with it. After causing enough damage they will automatically fall out.
- Open one of the three plastic containers containing the teeth and grab the Tweezers.
- As soon as you touch one of the tooth with the Tweezers, they will be grabbed and held in place.
- Move the Tweezers with the tooth into the mouth of the patient and they will automatically latch to the first free place they touch.
- If you removed some non-rotten teeth, you have to replace those as well.
- It is irrelevant which sort of tooth you put at which position. You can just give the patient all grinders and the mission will succeed anyways.
- After all free places in the mouth are filled with normal teeth, the operation ends.
|Left side of the space shuttle.||Middle of the space shuttle.||Right side of the space shuttle.|
- Heart Transplant (Space)
- Double Kidney Transplant (Space)
- Brain Transplant (Space)
- Eye Transplant (Space)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.